Take a moment, sit and rewind to the glorious past of Digital Marketing trends in 2016 that shook the internet world by storm. The scenario looked straight out of the doors of business success, motivation and while that of creating viral buzz to capture the attention of digital media audience. Right from content marketing where many social business pages experienced a 67% increase in leads through quality content writing and blogging. Speaking of content, what comes next are visually engrossing videos which saw 74% of the internet website traffic coming from video marketing alone.These were possible due to the intelligent use of digital marketing tools. You may have heard of SimilarWeb being a great help for all digital marketing intelligence, assistance by which this goes to say that you may likely be thrilled to hear the striking trends of 2017.
Importantly, what holds the crux wafting across users, fans on the internet world this 2017 is the consistent display of things witnessed in 2016 and also emerging ones. Headlong the blog below to know the emerging digital marketing tool trends this new year.
7 Trending Digital Marketing Tools of the Year
- The list wouldn’t suffice the needs of a great start unless it begins with Google Trends. The region-wise story search based on time, place and other crucial categories play the emperor’s role in your campaign to success. Research on Google Trends depicts a key role in the pursuit to make your startup organisation’s website reach quick & steady among the user audience
- AppAnnie is an apple of the eye for SEO experts, App manager and Developer who would love to utilise a whale’s portion of competitor’s list. It is easily available on every app store. You can find the ranking of your app on google and apple play store which cracks the toughest to bits
- Social Media Marketing Automation: This goes without saying that the hassle-free conglomerate of call tracking, social media marketing & ads and internal sales picture, everything is available on one unique dashboard. Though a used trend often, it doesn’t go out of fashion when it is always about making your clients/customers happy – Hootsuite
- Geo-fencing: How about sending marketing messages that cater to specific location groups in the world? This is what Geo-fencing is all about. The local audience expects product details that suit their taste, preferences & ideologies. Geo-fencing comes into foray by targeting the group so as to familiarise with the idea of brand being accepted there
- YouTube is a classy platform to deliver high quality and thought to provoke content online for users to know the brand and make them seek the benefits they get. As per the prediction by Cisco, 80% of all the video content will be streamed by 2019. Creating a YouTube channel lets you have an interaction with the audience and gives them an opportunity to know what’s new in the market. They share, you become happy!
- Nanigans is a software, oriented towards the data analysis of facebook marketing. One can make use of the software which gets connected to the facebook exchange and helps in analysis of segment wise campaign results
- Know what content works best at a said time with the help of BuzzSumo. This tool lets you find the key influencers to promote your brand story.
2017 has just started and isn’t it a good time to revamp your digital marketing toolkit? You may choose to take up online social media marketing training. In case you wish to choose an agency to do digital marketing service, SocialOrange in Bangalore would be a smart pick because we help deliver your brand’s vision through the digital channels. Social Orange being the one stop solution for managing, reporting and optimising digital marketing campaigns, you can always keep coming back for efficient results.
Interested in getting a free mascot designed exclusively for your brand with a free SEO audit? send an email to [email protected]