Ready To Make an Impact?
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies>
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
Experienced SEO Experts can apply through – https://goo.gl/forms/QPjVgzpdvt9vOCP73
Social Media Strategist
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted social media communities such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
What does a Social Media Specialist do?
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of a company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in the social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of design, online reputation management and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English is a must and any other regional language will be an added benefit
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations or prior agency background will give you a better chance
We’re looking for an experienced talent who can work independently. Freshers and beginners, please do not apply.
Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/QPjVgzpdvt9vOCP73