Are you looking for Digital Marketing Internship Opportunities? If Yes!
You have landed on the right place.
Note, this internship program will be suitable for someone who is just out of college or a Fresher or people who want to shift from other industry to Digital Marketing Industry to learn more about our internship program please do read the following opportunity and its responsibility carefully.
Please don’t forget to fill up the Google forms under each Digital Marketing Internship Opportunity, Just click on the apply now button.
- Research, write and edit engaging marketing content pieces like landing pages, case studies, press releases, blogs, and social media posts for the clients
- Ensure content is keyword optimized for the web
- The candidate will develop the social media and the digital marketing capabilities to make a revenue earning source.
- The candidate will collaborate with the various cross-functional team to get the best output to his/her marketing plan via Slack and other CRM tools used in the organization
- You’ll get an experience to work in SEO tools like SEMrush and Majestic SEO
- You’ll get an experience to work on Facebook, Twitter, SlideShare, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogs, Newsletters, Press Releases
- Engage with the content marketing team to create more content based product lines
- Good to have basic knowledge of search engine ranking criteria of leading algorithms.
- Write and edit website content as per the SEO standards.
- Interns who are available for the duration of a minimum of 3 months or more are preferred
If you’re interested in this SEO Intern opportunity please click the below button to fill the form.
I’m interested in SEO Intern
Social Media Interns
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- The Interns will be working on live clients
- They will brush up their content writing skills
- In-depth understanding of Social Media Metrics
- Social ORM.
- Interns who are available for duration of a minimum of 3 months or more are preferred
- You should have up to date knowledge of the best social media and user engagement practices.
- You should not only understand digital marketing but also be interested in behavioral economics.
- You should have a passion for using social media platforms as a means to communicate with audiences and deep understanding of what motivates people to engage with brands through them.
- You should have a creative bent of mind & shouldn’t be afraid to think outside the box.
- Experience required: Freshers can also apply (we’ll test your creativity)
I’m interested in Social Media Intern
Graphic Design Interns
- The intern will be responsible for assisting the Creative Team in managing the day-to-day project needs.
- This internship program will help you to work with real clients and show you what life is like at an agency.
- Help develop and design creative campaigns that drive buzz and engagement
- Visually conceptualizing and executing creative campaigns for social media, print collateral and other marketing requirements as required by the organization.
- Assisting the Creative team with additional research work
- Interns who are available for the duration of a minimum of 3 months or more are preferred.
I’m interested in Graphic Design Intern
This is what our employees feel about us…
Not yet convinced? here you go one more…
See what you like? Apply Now!